B.ED admission Schedule is declared by the department of UP State Higher education in daily popular news paper in the month of February/ March every year.
1) Eligibility :-
i) Graduate from any discipline.
ii) 50% marks to the Open & OBC.
iii) 55% marks for B.Tech./BE.
iv) 45% marks to the reservation(SC/ST).
2) Process :-
B.ED admission process is conducted by the director of higher Education
● Schedule displayed in the leading news paper.
● UP JEE B.Ed Entrance Examination are filledd online.
● UP JEE B.Ed Entrnce Examination is conducted at different centers.
● Result is declared as per schedule.
● The eligible candidate is required to fill up online admission form.
● Merit list of the selected candidates is displayed on the website.
● Admitted students are given provisional admission letter of the particular college.
● The provisional admission letter submitted to the concerned college with required fees & Original documents for verification .
The candidate must have passed Graduation from any recognized University. Subject to the availability of seats the eligible students will be required to appear for an interview and admission will be made according to merit. The decision of the Principal in the matter of admission will be final.
3) Documents to be Submitted at Admission :-
● Counseling Admit Card*.
● Counseling Allotment Letter*.
● Counseling Fees Slip*.
● High School Mark Sheet*.
● High School Certificate*.
● Intermediate Mark Sheet*.
● Intermediate Certificate*.
● Graduation Mark Sheet (1st Year, 2nd Year & 3rd Year)*.
● Post graduation Mark Sheet (If Applicable).
● 5 Passport Size Color Photograph*.
● Caste Certificate for SC & OBC Students.
● Aadhar Card*.
Students must bring the originals of Photocopies for verification.
Note: 2 Sets Photocopies of all documents must be submitted.